Mustard Chicken Curry Recipe – Unique Spicy Chicken Indian Recipe
Mustard Chicken Curry Recipe is mainly very popular Eastern Indian dish. It is very delicious and spicy type of food. You can feel its better test with hot rice. Let’s see all the ingredients we need to cook it.
Ingredients For Mustard Chicken Curry Recipe:
- 1 Kilogram chicken
- 100 grams Yogurt
- 3 Medium size onion
- 1 cup mustard oil
- Salt as per taste
- 2 pieces Bay leaves
- One table spoon turmeric powder
- Red chili powder as per taste
- 50 grams mustard seeds paste
- One medium size garlic
Preparation For Mustard Chicken Curry Recipe :
- At first chop half of medium size garlic.
- Marinate 1 kilogram fresh chicken with yogurt, chopped garlic pieces and one table spoon salt. When it well marinated, put it in to the refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Make a fine paste of 50 grams mustard seeds and rest of the garlic.
- Slice 3 medium sizes onion
Instruction For Mustard Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Take a frying pan on to the oven.
- Add 1 cup mustard oil to the frying pan and let it well heated.
- When oil is well heated add 2 pieces of bay leaves, sliced onion and a little amount of salt. Then stair it well until the onion colour becomes brown.
- After that add the marinated chicken and stair it well.
- Then cover it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes you have to check if the chicken is become soft or not. (It must be soft).
- Now add the mustard seed’s paste and stair it very well and let it cover again for 2 minutes. Keep your oven flame as low in this 2 minutes time period.
- After 2 minutes add one table spoon turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt. Stair it very well and leave it for more 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes you can see the oil coming out form the chicken and then turned off your oven.
- Finally your mustard chicken recipe is ready to serve.
So my friends, I hope you all will try this recipe at your kitchen very soon. Don’t forget to share your taste with me. You can always share your thinking and recipes with me by commenting bellow. If I find your recipe is unique and testy, I will update the recipe to my blog by your name.
Please don’t forget to share this article in Facebook, Twtter, Google plus and Instagram. Believe me it will really help me to grow up my GoHealthBlog very much.